Spectators are welcome at two locations, Haye Park near Ludlow and Radnor Forest in mid Wales. Access to the spectator car park costs £10 per car and includes a Programme and Entry List.
The Haye Park car park entrance is on the minor road between Ludlow and Wigmore (OS Map 137 / 474732, post code SY8 2HE), catering, toilet facilities and a commentary will be available. The cars visit Haye Park twice, first car due for SS1 at 08:55 and first car due for SS4 at 13:05.
The Radnor Forest car park entrance is on the A488 between Knighton and Penybont (OS Map 148 / 189683, nearest post code LD7 1PA), toilet facilities will be available. Parking is on forest tracks. The cars visit Radnor Forest twice, first car due for SS2 at 10:00 and first car due for SS5 at 14.55.
Important Safety Information
Rally cars can do the unexpected so, for your own safety and that of others, please:
- Respect the marshals and follow their instructions
- Observe the colour coded tape and all signage
- Use the natural environment to protect yourself
- Don't walk on the rally stage
- Stay standing and remain alert
- Remember that alcohol and drugs can impair your responses and threaten your safety
On the Stage:
- DANGER NO SPECTATORS BEYOND THIS POINT - means what it says
- Look after yourself and don't place yourself or others in danger
- Plan to be in your chosen location 45 minutes before the first car is due
- Look after your children
- No dogs unless disabled-assistance dogs
- The MSA Safety Delegate will expect everyone to be in location when they come round, this will be 30 - 40 minutes before the first car is due. The Safety Delegate can and will cancel stages if people are not standing in appropriate places
The organisers will stop or cancel any stages if they consider that the safety of spectators, competitors or officials may be compromised.
Please do not bring drones to the rally as their use is expressly prohibited over or near any part of the event, the stages or service area. Marshals will be empowered to ground any drone that attempts to fly during the event and if required the stage itself will be stopped.
Selfie Sticks and Action Cameras
Use of selfie sticks and action cameras (Go Pros) is not forbidden however spectators are reminded to use these in a sensible manner without putting themselves and others at risk. Action cameras should not be placed on the rally route where they are likely to get hit by cars.
Use of Motorbikes and Quad Bikes
Motor, trail, quad and mountain bikes are not permitted on the rally stages or in the spectator areas. Please have consideration for the safety of yourself and others and do not attempt to access the rally on these bikes.
Please do not bring yours dogs to the event as they can be startled by the loud noises and cause a danger to others - disabled-assistance dogs only are permitted (on leads at all times).
Please stay in the designated spectator areas, don't be like Bill
Please spectate safely! Watch this short video produced by our friends at Special Stage showing a few essential safety tips